Voting in Superior
The Town of Superior’s regular election will be held on Tuesday, November 8, 2016. This election is a coordinated election with Boulder County and is a mail ballot election. Mail ballots will be sent to all active voters by Boulder County. Ballots may be dropped off at the Superior Town Hall in the Ballot Box located in the parking lot. No ballots will be accepted by Town Staff.
There will be a Voting Service and Polling Center at Town Hall and is located at 124 E. Coal Creek Drive, Superior, CO. Click here to find a list of all Voting Service and Polling Centers, as well as ballot Drop-off locations.
Boulder County Voter Registration Information
- Check your current voter registration using the Voter Registration Look-up Tool
- Register or update voter registration
- Voter registration requirements and information
- Canceling or withdrawing your voter registration
Voter Polling Information
- During every election, Boulder County operates Voter Service and Polling Centers and mail ballot drop-off locations, including 24-hour drop-box locations. Find a location here.Visit a Voter Service and Polling Center by 7 p.m. Election Day to:
- Drop off your ballot
- Cast a ballot in person
- Request a replacement ballot
- Register to vote or update your registration information
- Vote using equipment and facilities for persons with disabilities